Support Is Here
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many organizations and support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Komen Central and Western Oklahoma at 405-526-2873
- For a listing of our current grant recipients offering breast care services to medically underserved and/or uninsured individuals, click here.
- For a listing of local breast cancer support groups, click here.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website.
- See the below for a listing of local breast care centers for treatment, support, and wellness resources: