Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Susan G. Komen® Central & Western Oklahoma at 405.526.CURE (2873) or at Cure@KomenCWOK.org
- If you or someone you know resides within our Central and Western Oklahoma Service area and is in need of breast health services but is uninsured or underinsured, click here for the listing of our current grantees
- 1-877 GO KOMEN (465- 6636), a free breast care helpline offering professional support services to anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- Click here to view a complete library of Komen’s educational materials to learn more about treatment options, Co-Survivors, etc.
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- Get additional information about financial assistance resources on the global Susan G. Komen® website at Breast Cancer Financial Resources.